Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cotton Teeth

A transcription of a transcription of the most eventful train experience I've had in a long time:

*Note that all comments were originally text messages from me*

- "This could take forever."

- "...This lady is yelling so hard at her husband. So hard."

- " He just wanted to stop walking, and she kept yelling at him 'Come on Carlos! Let's get to where we're going!' Then she kept talking about him just drinking his bottle and shutting up. So confused."

- "Then there are just the two loudest girls ever. One just yelled out loud about how she hates Chinatown and Chinese people."

- "Now she's talking about going to NYC, but she has to get a job in Wrigley first to pay for the $48 plane ticket. Said she'd say 'Look at my titties. Miller, or Bud?'"

- "I am just dumbfounded by what is going on around me."

- "I'm so uncomfortable. He laugh sounds like Fran Drescher."

- "Telling her friend about how she slept with a couple of dudes on St. Patty's Day."

- "Now reiterating her hatred of the Chinese."

- "Finally at Damen."

Confused? So was I.

1 comment:

The Taffs said...

I could not follow one bit of that.